Thursday, June 25, 2009

Toooo Hotttt....


So - I haven't posted in a while. I've been trying to get motivated - but it's been unbelievably hot in my house. I did go vintage shopping yesterday with my sister. Found some great vintage dresses soon to be posted in www.beanblossomvintage.etsy.com - I also have a sale going on in that shop right now - any dress is %15 off - even if it's already on sale. :)

On the jewelry front - I've been acquiring a bunch of new leather working tools - and I can't wait to use them. I can now make personalized leather bracelets stamped with designs and letters. :)

I've also been considering making and investment on some more design stamps for metal. I'm so excited to try them. I've found a ton at http://www.beaducation.com

I also subscribe to another etsy seller's newsletter - piddix. She is great - she has the most amazing insight on all things selling and handmade. I love reading her letters. The most recent had a great link to a tutorial on making rings out of shrink plastic. You can also find that here: http://www.planetjune.com/blog/shrink-plastic-ring-tutorial/

I'm going to get off my ass and start working now that my boy has left to go work out. :)

Your daily bitch: "I'm spending money I don't have, on things I don't need, to impress people I don't like."

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment