Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Official Art Festival

Whew. I've been so busy trying to get ready for my first official art festival. Brownsburg Festival of the Arts. It was an overcast and oddly chilly day in July - but the turnout wasn't that bad. I've made a ton of new designs - those that did well at the fair will be remade and added to my website on etsy. I can't wait to get them up there - I had a lot of great feedback at the fair. I plan on attending again. I'm also excited to participate in the North Salem Old Fashion Days. I need to buy a white - straight leg canopy before September though. Ugh. I really wish I had known about more festivals this summer to attend - as most of the deadlines are well past... Now I need to go through the mess I've left for myself after the art fair - AND GET THESE NEW DESIGNS ON THE SITE. :) Can't wait for everyone to see them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment