Thursday, June 11, 2009

Couldn't Be Better...

I had all these plans for yesterday... I had just bought the supplies to start making bottle lamps, I had a custom order necklace to metal stamp, I just bought new leather blanks and dye, I mean I could really go on forever about what I COULD have done yesterday. Instead a good ol' friend from high school called and asked if I wanted to get lunch and go shopping - so of course I did that. So I met up with Sarah (yes, another Sarah - in high school, two Sarah's seemed almost the equivalent of twin sisters to boys -and of course we loved it) and we got lunch at Mongolian BBQ - Just like we used to back in the day. We caught up, talked about all the girls who are prego, married, or both that we used to go to school with. Got sad, told ourselves we didn't want any of those things, and moved on. We went shopping at the mall and spent money we didn't have - but I found the most awesome pair of brown heels with cheeta heels that were - get this - 79$.... marked down to $19. It seriously made my week. After the guilt started setting in from our shopping spree - we decided it would be best to drown our sorrows by the "sea" - we went to Rick's Boatyard for a few drinks and some fried calamari. YUM. Sarah got wasted face and I had to drive her home. :) We sat around and drank some more, and Dirk came over for a while. It was a really good day. And today I can't wait to get my ass in gear and get ready for my date with Natalie. We're going to Cabaret on the Canal downtown and listening to some sweet symphony music and sippin on some wine and pretending we have class. Not sure when I'm supposed to get all this work in.... SOOOO Many projects and not enough time to do them. ESPECIALLY since I'm pretty sure I'm going to Cincinnati with friends this weekend to go to IKEA. Sarah's shopping > Sarah's money. :(

Your Daily Bitch for Today: A Normal Person Is Just One You Don't Know Real Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment