Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cincinnati Trip


So... my friend Nate asked me to go to Cincinnati with him to a college friends party and an IKEA shoppping experience the next day... and how could I say no really... so more procrastination on my part. It was interested - I was able to see his old college campus - Cincinnati Christian - and an awesome view of the city. The keg was done early in the night and I decided I was done drinking after eating bbq and watching the red wings lose. We hung out outside which was nice. Then... (que the scary music) I wanted to go to sleep. I feel like an old person because people were still up playing beer pong and I was really sleepy. So I stared wondering where I was going to sleep - because this house was a typical college fratty boy house. I ended up in a room right off of the bathroom, on a mattress thrown on the floor, next to an old filing cabinet and a trash can. Thank God I bought my pillow, because all I had to cover up with was my jacket and nates towel he had brought for the morning shower. It was fun to get away for a while - and Nate's hilarious so it was a good time. And I'm now in love with IKEA and just finished putting together my new clothing rack a little bit ago. I worked on a few new hand stamped designs tonight, drilled holes in my new poker chips for key chains, and went through some Dave Matthews, Sister Hazel, 311, etc. lyrics for new hand stamped metal pendants and bracelets and possibly some leather designs. I can't wait to take pictures and post them. I'll also be posting pictures from my little trip on facebook and flickr soon. :) I'm also planning on visiting the talbot street art fair tomorrow. But - it's almost 3 a.m. .... so I should probably try to get some sleep.

Your Daily Bitch for today: Everyone has the right to be stupid. Don't abuse it.

No comments:

Post a Comment