Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tooooo Busy....


Well. This past weekend was a blur at the North Salem Art Fair. I did fairly decent though. It was my first show with my new Swiss Gear tent - and it was awesome. Didn't leak and I kept dry even with no walls attached to it. Pulled in about 4 times the booth fee so that was good - especially since the poor ladies next to me sold ONE thing all 3 days. I felt so terrible for them. So - after a few days of catching back up on my sleep, I'm just now getting around to adding some new designs that did well at the fair. I really can't wait for them to get up. I've also ordered a TON of new supplies (as I usually do when I think I have money...) so I can't wait for a chance to play with it all.

I've also been on the hunt for a new desk/work area for my little make shift studio area. Not just any desk either - this desk needed to be vintage and have some character. Yesterday I found just what I was looking for and more. I found a vintage table with a drop down front. When you pull down the front it makes a nice work area as well as hides a working radio, turn table, and 8 track player. I'm in love! It's just great. I also found a large printer's press drawer at an antique store in North Salem to keep some of my supplies in. It's a huge wood drawer with wood dividers. It's amazing.

Well in the midst of rearranging all the furniture in my house - I've managed to debut a new line of hand stamped pendants - The Military Line. I currently have listed in my etsy shop the Army Mom, Army Wife pendants - as well as USMC, and Navy. Still working on Police, Firefighter, National Guard, etc. Custom orders are always welcome. :)

Here is a link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30703015

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment