Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello Fall!


Wow. After a few days of quiet with little sales - things have blown up again. And of course this would happen when I'm trying to: work on new designs with my brand new supplies that just came in, make my own wood displays, price my existing items, and make duplicates of best sellers.

In between gasps for air, I've managed to add a new scrabble tile line. Because of how popular scrabble tile necklaces are on the internet - I've started the line at just $5. These are great for Christmas presents... which brings me to...

My Christmas line. I'm working on it now. I've started with sterling silver snowflake necklaces with Swarovski crystals. They should be up in my shop soon.

I'm also working on two new hand stamped lines. I'll post more when they're close to being done - probably sometime next week.

As for this weekend - I'll be in North Salem Saturday, Sunday and Monday for the Old Fashion Days Festival. Look for Seize The Night Designs at Booth 4 on South Broadway. :)

ANNNNNDDDDDD - Thanks so much to my new followers. The giveaway winner's necklaces have been shipped out. I hope you like them. Tell your friends. :) I'll be working on some more giveaways after this festival is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment