Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Never Sleep.


So - I will be participating in the North Salem Old Fashion Days craft festival in.... you guessed it - North Salem, Indiana. It is over Labor Day weekend - September 5-6-7. I will be in booth 4 on South Broadway - just look for the kick ass jewelry booth. Shouldn't be hard to find.. ;) I just bought more jewelry display cases tonight... ugh another $40 out of my pockets... I also have bought supplies to make my own necklace and bracelet bar displays. I'm really excited to see how my new booth will look. Should be effing incredible. I also bought today new metal tags for my "children's names" custom stamped necklaces. I now can fit up to 3 different names on cascading tags. The picture is from a two name necklace.


I've also started to transform my front living room into my jewelry studio - things are going great. I'm really excited about my new permanent design space. I'm planning on a goodwill trip tomorrow to get a nicer desk/table instead of using one of my booth tables. :)


ANNND - I just added a lot of the newer designs I made for the Brownsburg festival to my etsy shop - http://www.seizethenight.etsy.com/ I'll be adding the designs that sold out at the show soon too. Plus I've been shopping an awful lot lately and have a lot of new supplies and ideas. I'm really excited.


Did I mention that following me on facebook or twitter lets you know about secret sales (that I have ALL the time...) Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment