Monday, August 3, 2009

FALL <3


SSsssso I'm really upset that summer is almost over ... (Well technically - I think I will always be on a school schedule. Summer officially starts at the beginning of May and end in the middle of August. But I love fall - and I'm feeling totally inspired. I'm working on a lot of new wood designs as well as incorporating more glass beads. I found an awesome new website last night and ended up dropping close to $100 dollars on it today - I can't wait to get the new items. :) I have a tone of new ideas for hand stamped pendants and bracelets - I'll probably be starting work on them tomorrow.


I'm also looking to start a huge sale in my vintage shop beanblossomvintage.etsy.com In the next week I'll be slashing prices there. Check my facebook fan page and twitter for extra deals. :)


Till then my main distraction is my little pup maggie. I think she can tell that soon we won't be going on as many walks. :(

2 comments:

  1. What a precious baby! I have a big yellow Labrador named Honey and a little yorkie/maltese mix named Furby. They're my babies. Anyway, thx for the link here from Twitter. I plan to try to start a blog for the first time ever if not tonight, then hopefully tomorrow. So dont forget about me. Maybe we can help each other out. I just still have things to learn I fell like... SO MUCH that I dont even know how or where to start. Woe is me. :) HUGS... Sandi (myinnerprincess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yes maybe we can help eachother. I know just following others blogs and newsletters has taught me a TON. Your doggies sound adorable too :)

    Let me know when you start your blog and I'll follow it!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete