Thursday, October 28, 2010

Holiday Season


I'm so sad fall is almost over. It was so cold today I feel like we're almost past just sweaters and sweatshirts... and I HATE bulky winter coats. :( But with the passing of fall comes HOLIDAY SEASON and CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. :) I have a show this Saturday (October 30th) from 10-4 at the IUPUI Student Center on Vermont and University. Admission is free so come out and support handmade. :)

I'm working on a few home parties for this winter as well, so if you'd like to host one and earn free jewelry - contact me asap! My schedule is filling up quickly. :) I'll also have a booth at the Hendrick's County Holiday Fair and the Southport "That Something Special" show. Message me or comment for details now - I'll be posting more information as they get closer. :)

I'm also very excited to be spending Halloween weekend with some of my favorite friends in Brown County. It's SO beautiful there, and it only seems right to spend a night in the middle of the woods the night before Halloween. :)

Posted is a picture from our night's stay at the haunted Story Inn. More pictures on my facebook page. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment