Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Have You Ever Seen The Rain?


Well... -if you've visited my etsy shop ( http://www.seizethenight.etsy.com/ ) - you know I name my jewelry pieces after songs I was listening to while making them. My desktop computer crashed a few months ago - and I'm just now getting to updating my itunes again. I'm ripping a ton of 70's and I'm super excited for some of the fun titles and how well they go with my new pieces. :)


My new big thing are my simple metal charm bracelets. My friend Natalie just recently hosted a Seize The Night Jewelry party - and they were a huge hit. I had them as free gifts for the guests and there were requests for more. :)


I'm running a special - buy 3 get one free ---- but if you're a follower of my blog use the code BLOG2 and you can buy 2 get one free! :)


Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment