Monday, September 20, 2010

Whew Where Does The Time Go?


Well It's been a while since my last post. We didn't have internet as often as we thought we would on our road trip. I've been traveling a lot since the cross country trip - and it's been amazing. The business has been doing great and I've been busy with shows on the weekends and keeping up with my custom orders.

Most recently I've been a part of the Brownsburg Festival of the Arts and the North Salem Old Fashion Days Fair. Both have been great for me and resulted in offers to be in some local shops. Seize The Night Designs is already being sold in the Bleu Dame shop in Canton, Georgia and on their website . Seize The Night is now also being sold in The Craft House in Crawfordsville, Indiana and I'm in the works with Frazee Gardens in Brownsburg, Indiana.

Just TODAY I was asked to make a wholesale order for an awesome shop in Tennessee! It's called the The Lemon Fair and they have the cutest stuff! I'll be making some metal cuff hand stamped bracelets for them and possibly some other custom items. :)

This upcoming weekend I have a show in Broad Ripple, Indiana - the Rocky Ripple Fair on Saturday from 11-6. Come see me and get a coupon for 10% off your next purchase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment