Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Items New Fairs!


After a very busy Halloween weekend (I was a flapper, my boyfriend was a ninja)- I'm starting to catch up on orders and new designs. I have a ton of new items I'm trying to get posted to etsy - http://www.seizethenight.etsy.com/ Lots ofvintage keys, lockets, etc. I'm very happy with how they turned out.


I also have two craft fairs coming up this month. The first is this Saturday - November 7th in Blommington. The Fairview Craft Fair from 8:30am-2pm. I'll also have a booth at the Southport High School "That Something Special" Arts and Crafts Fair from 8am-3pm. Come see me and get your Holiday 2009 coupon and free gift!


I should also have a review and giveaway starting soon on another, larger blog. I'll post more information about that as it comes. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment